From: [email-masked] (wxsat mailer)
To: [email-masked]
Date: 95-11-28 21:48:59 EST

# The following is forwarded by the wxsat mail list daemon.
# Mail addressed to wxsat-mail-daemon@ssg will be discarded.
# Replies: [email-masked] - subscription changes: [email-masked]

Subject: Italian Homebrew HRPT
From: Ron Goodson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 18:49:32 GMT

Hi

This is just a little informational note.

Those with long memories might remember some postings from May 95
about an inexpensive HRPT receiver hardware/software design by some
Italian radio amatures.  Nothing seem to come of it, though.

Well... somebody just placed on my desk a reprint of the Sept 1995
issue of "QEX", the AARL Experimenters Exchange (published by the
AARL).  This issue has a reprint of "HRPT The Easy Way" by Emiliani,
Righini and Rossini from the April and May edition of Radiokit
Elettronica.  Guess what... circuit diagrams for inexpensive HRPT
receiver hardware from Italian radio amatures!!

I guess it was true after all.    

Ron Goodson

--------------------------- End Of Message
-----------------------------------

----------------------- Headers --------------------------------
From [email-masked]  Tue Nov 28 21:42:48 1995
Return-Path: [email-masked]
Received: from mx5.smtp.psi.net (mx5.smtp.psi.net [38.8.139.2]) by
emin10.mail.aol.com (8.6.12/8.6.12) with ESMTP id VAA23655; Tue, 28 Nov 1995
21:42:44 -0500
Received: from uu7.psi.com by  mx5.smtp.psi.net (8.6.12/SMI-4.1.3-PSI)
	id VAA21049; Tue, 28 Nov 1995 21:43:01 -0500
Received: from wxsat.UUCP by uu7.psi.com (5.65b/4.0.940727-PSI/PSINet) via
UUCP;
        id AA02951 for ; Tue, 28 Nov 95 20:28:50 -0500
Received: by ssg.com (1.64/waf)
	via UUCP; Tues, 28 Nov 95  22:46:50 UTC
	for [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Italian Homebrew HRPT
From: [email-masked] (wxsat mailer)
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: Ron Goodson <[email-masked]>
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tues, 28 Nov 95  22:46:50 UTC
Organization: System Support Group