From: [email-masked] (Mail Server)
To: [email-masked]
Date: 95-09-24 19:26:35 EDT

entire text by selecting "Download."

File:  indexpar.txt (67587 bytes)
DL Time (14400 bps): < 1 minute

Request: INDEX

------ begin of INDEX -- ascii -- part 1 of 3 ------

                      - - - WXSAT FILE DIRECTORY - - -

This is a directory of all files available for retrieval via mserv file
server.  Binary files are usually sent in uuencoded format.  This includes 
..gif, .exe, and .zip files as well as others as necessary.

* * Files marked SFX are self-extracting archives (typically using LZH) * *

                                PLEASE NOTE
     This is NOT an official archive and all files are stored strictly
                    as a courtesy to wxsat subscribers.

faq      Frequently Asked Questions article     
welcome  Sign on message for new subscribers

PROGRAM ARCHIVE

This section deals with programs and program collections for satellite orbit
prediction, tracking, observation, and utilization.  Refer to the the misc.
section for programs to unpack or decode the files in this section.  All
files are for PC platforms unless otherwise identified.

NOTE:  This NOT an official archive and all files are stored as a courtesy
to wxsat subscribers.  

aptcap40.zip APT Capture program for Bartlett board w/ source (PC)
eleman19.zip Element Manager V1.9 NORAD & AMSAT element editor (PC)
gwswin1c.zip Graphics Workshop for Windows image tool (PC)
imdis79g.exe IMDISP image display tool V7.9g - SFX (PC)
jvfax60.zip  JVFAX V6.0 fax receive and transmit program (PC)
lindblad.txt ASCII version of Lindenblad antenna construction article
pct214.zip   Track V2.14 orbit prediction and display (PC)
sbdsp.zip    SoundBlaster Pro DSP package uses SBP as a demodulator (PC)
sbdsp11.zip  SoundBlaster Pro DSP package uses SBP as a demodulator V1.1 (PC)
sunout.zip   Sunout - Solar Outage calculator v3.32 (PC)
trak280.exe  TrakSat V2.80 orbit prediction & display - SFX (PC)
trak300a.zip TrakSat V3.00 orbit prediction & display - part 1 of 2 (PC)
trak300b.zip TrakSat V3.00 orbit prediction & display - part 2 of 2 (PC)
trakstr2.zip TrakStar V2.15 orbit prediction 
v2l9435.zip  MS-DOS vector to TLE conversion pkg (PC)
xmaprt.

----------------------- Headers --------------------------------
From [email-masked]  Sun Sep 24 19:26:29 1995
Return-Path: [email-masked]
Received: from uu7.psi.com (uu7.psi.com [38.8.39.2]) by mail03.mail.aol.com
(8.6.12/8.6.12) with SMTP id TAA23022 for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 24 Sep 1995
19:26:26 -0400
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 1995 22:41:44 GMT
From: Mail Server <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: INDEX (part 1 of 3) ascii