From: [email-masked] (Mail Server)
To: [email-masked]
Date: 95-09-24 19:27:12 EDT

entire text by selecting "Download."

File:  indexpar.txt (67573 bytes)
DL Time (14400 bps): < 1 minute

Request: INDEX

------ begin of INDEX -- ascii -- part 2 of 3 ------
00009583.txt   1992 14 Feb 1995 Re:  Questions
00009584.txt   1523 14 Feb 1995 Where is Meteosat 6?
00009585.txt   2904 14 Feb 1995 GOES-8 images available...
00009586.txt   2903 14 Feb 1995 GOES-8 images available...
00009587.txt   8118 15 Feb 1995 PI: Polar TBUS1/2/3/4
00009588.txt   2107 15 Feb 1995 Re: polar orbiter spacecraft id codes
00009589.txt   7980 15 Feb 1995 GE: Weekly spacecraft event schedule
00009590.txt   2348 15 Feb 1995 GI: Equator crossings
00009591.txt   4571 15 Feb 1995 GI: GOES TBUS5/6
00009592.txt   1403 15 Feb 1995 Re: GOES-8 block 0
00009593.txt   8115 15 Feb 1995 PI: Polar TBUS1/2/3/4
00009594.txt   5579 15 Feb 1995 PI: Polar Keplarian elements
00009595.txt   2024 15 Feb 1995 GI: GOES-2 orbital elements
00009596.txt   2024 15 Feb 1995 GI: GOES-6 orbital elements
00009597.txt   2024 15 Feb 1995 GI: GOES-7 orbital elements
00009598.txt   2345 15 Feb 1995 GI: Equator crossings
00009599.txt   4569 15 Feb 1995 GI: GOES TBUS5/6
00009600.txt   1733 15 Feb 1995 GI: Meteosat-3 orbital elements
00009601.txt   1958 16 Feb 1995 Orbital MEchanics film from Naval Space
Command
00009602.txt   2303 16 Feb 1995 Re: GOES-8 on Valentine's day!
00009603.txt   2345 17 Feb 1995 GI: Equator crossings
00009604.txt  57929 17 Feb 1995 PI: Interrogation schedule
00009605.txt   1417 17 Feb 1995 Re: GOES-8 on Valentine's day!
00009606.txt   4569 17 Feb 1995 GI: GOES TBUS5/6
00009607.txt   8115 17 Feb 1995 PI: Polar TBUS1/2/3/4
00009608.txt   1530 17 Feb 1995 GMS equipment vendor in Japan
00009609.txt  12537 17 Feb 1995 POLAR
00009610.txt   2380 17 Feb 1995 Re:  GMS equipment vendor in Japan
00009611.txt   1395 17 Feb 1995 elementary question
00009612.txt   2346 17 Feb 1995 GI: Equator crossings
00009613.txt   4570 17 Feb 1995 GI: GOES TBUS5/6
00009614.txt  52293 17 Feb 1995 PI: LAC HRPT schedule
00009615.txt   4331 17 Feb 1995 GI: GOES weekly schedule
00009616.txt   1878 17 Feb 1995 elementary question
00009617.txt   1376 17 Feb 1995 GMS(wefax) eq

----------------------- Headers --------------------------------
From [email-masked]  Sun Sep 24 19:26:55 1995
Return-Path: [email-masked]
Received: from uu7.psi.com (uu7.psi.com [38.8.39.2]) by mail03.mail.aol.com
(8.6.12/8.6.12) with SMTP id TAA23177 for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 24 Sep 1995
19:26:51 -0400
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 1995 22:42:14 GMT
From: Mail Server <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: INDEX (part 2 of 3) ascii