From: [email-masked] (Mail Server)
To: [email-masked]
Date: 95-09-24 19:26:00 EDT

entire text by selecting "Download."

File:  indexpar.txt (58161 bytes)
DL Time (14400 bps): < 1 minute

Request: INDEX

------ begin of INDEX -- ascii -- part 3 of 3 ------
00010745.txt   1362 13 Jun 1995 Returned mail: Queue entry (TID DA791637)
timed out before completion
00010746.txt   1414 13 Jun 1995 GOES-9
00010747.txt   4098 13 Jun 1995 Re: FWD>HRPT survey
00010748.txt   1621 13 Jun 1995 sakhalin
00010749.txt   1450 13 Jun 1995 Re: sakhalin
00010750.txt   2066 13 Jun 1995 Re: Keps for GMS-5
00010751.txt   2346 13 Jun 1995 GI: Equator crossings
00010752.txt   3470 13 Jun 1995 PI: M3-5 TBXN 13/5/95
00010753.txt   4573 13 Jun 1995 GI: GOES TBUS5/6
00010754.txt  40403 13 Jun 1995 LATEST SET OF KEPS, GMS 5 KEPS
00010755.txt   6759 14 Jun 1995 GE: Weekly spacecraft event schedule
00010756.txt   8337 14 Jun 1995 PI: Polar TBUS1/2/3/4
00010757.txt   1864 14 Jun 1995 GOES-9 "first light"
00010758.txt   1975 14 Jun 1995 Announce: First Full Disk GOES-9 Image
00010759.txt   2388 14 Jun 1995 Re: FWD>HRPT survey
00010760.txt   1521 14 Jun 1995 GMS-5
00010761.txt   1562 14 Jun 1995 NOAASIS/WEB
00010762.txt   4384 14 Jun 1995 Re:  VHF REPORT
00010763.txt   1735 14 Jun 1995 GI: Meteosat-3 orbital elements
00010764.txt   2025 14 Jun 1995 GI: GOES-2 orbital elements
00010765.txt   2024 14 Jun 1995 GI: GOES-6 orbital elements
00010766.txt   2025 14 Jun 1995 GI: GOES-7 orbital elements
00010767.txt   2385 14 Jun 1995 GI: Equator crossings
00010768.txt   4571 14 Jun 1995 GI: GOES TBUS5/6
00010769.txt   5582 14 Jun 1995 PI: Polar Keplarian elements
00010770.txt   8334 14 Jun 1995 PI: Polar TBUS1/2/3/4
00010771.txt   1919 14 Jun 1995 GMS Trans. Schedule
00010772.txt   1246 15 Jun 1995 goes 9 keps
00010773.txt   6186 15 Jun 1995 Re: orbital debris
00010774.txt   3388 15 Jun 1995 GMS 5 schedule
00010775.txt   2032 15 Jun 1995 GMS-5
00010776.txt   8334 15 Jun 1995 PI: Polar TBUS1/2/3/4
00010777.txt   2383 15 Jun 1995 GI: Equator crossings
00010778.txt   4569 15 Jun 1995 GI: GOES TBUS5/6
00010779.txt  43489 16 Jun 1995 PI: Interrogation schedule
00010780.txt   1244 16 Jun 1995 ???goes-tap???
00010781.txt   3249 16 Jun 1995 RE: GMS-5 F

----------------------- Headers --------------------------------
From [email-masked]  Sun Sep 24 19:25:48 1995
Return-Path: [email-masked]
Received: from uu7.psi.com (uu7.psi.com [38.8.39.2]) by mail03.mail.aol.com
(8.6.12/8.6.12) with SMTP id TAA22705 for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 24 Sep 1995
19:25:40 -0400
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 1995 22:42:44 GMT
From: Mail Server <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: INDEX (part 3 of 3) ascii